Tuesday 30 September 2014

By terry shadow stick





This By Terry shadow stick is literally a dream in a stick, the Ombre Blackstar cream shadow sticks from Space NK costs £28 which i know is a bit pricy but it is so worth it .When purchasing it i thought it was going to run out so much s it just a tiny tick of shadow but after basically only wearing this for the last 2 months it barley looks like i have used it .

I purchased it in the shade Misty Rock 5 after watching Tanya Burr use it on her channel , it was defiantly the colour for me , its a shimmery plum colour which such a soft silky texture like Butter that glide on your eyes so nicely with no fall out and can get great pigmentation with one layer but can also be built up for a really dramatic colour .

i usually wear it on its own my applying it all over my lid and then blending with a Mac 217 , if I'm going out in the evening i will apply a few coats and just keep blending . However sometimes i will use with shadows all over my lid or just put a shadow in the crease to add more definition .I never wear a primer with this ask don't find the it crease and it is so long lasting doesn't move at all.

The only down side for some people (not me ) is that  all the shades a shimmery so if you don't like that you might have a problem but that being said it doesn't look glittery just a slight shimmer when the light hits it .




No comments:

Post a Comment