Wednesday 15 April 2015

Choclate eye shadow palette

Too faced is one of them brands I look at constantly and always think I will buy it next time I'm in the USA but that trip is getting further and further away so I decided to get it out of some Christmas money that was given and I'm so annoyed I waited this long to try their products .That being said this only my first product from them so I cant rave about them to much but I am really impressed with the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette.

As i have said in previous posts I'm a massive sucker for quirky packaging a bit like the benefit products so it would being lying to say the packaging on the product isn't first what got by attention and like the name of the product it is in the style of a chocolate bar in tin packaging which makes it really durable and easy for travelling . Its also great for traveling because it comes with a  big mirror inside the container .


The name of this post describes why i love this palette so much , in generally I'm a sucker for a smokey eye and for me this palette ticks all the boxes with a great variety of shades and finishies . It has all of the matte you need from the one in your crease to the one that bring the whole look to together at the end .Its also got great base shades that are bigger than the the rest which I put all over my lid up to the brow , and it also contains so quirky shades for when some one is thinking of a pop of colour .


I prefer these eye shadows more than the urban decay naked palettes ( big statement ) but they smell like chocolate and are like butter on you eye lids just blend in so soft and seamlessly with barley any fall out .The only tiny down side is that i find i do have to use quiet a bit of some of the colours to get the colour pay off .






Too faced Chocolate Bar Palette - Link

No comments:

Post a Comment