Tuesday 28 April 2015

Dainty

























When it comes to makeup there are defiantly certain products I try more of like concealers, but blushers aren't  one of them. That being said I purchased Mac Dainty blush and actually like it better than my staple Mac Soft and Gentle.


Mac describe Dainty as ' light yellow pink with gold pearl ', to me the shade is just perfect such a great pink everyday blush enough to bring just the right amount of naturally colour to your face , with one swipe of products its quiet sheer but with a few could really give a strong light pink blush colour to the cheeks . Its a baked formula which personally I like best as I find they work better with my skin and they apply amazingly to the cheek.I apply this with my Real Technique Blush brush as you can control the product with this brush a lot easier .The only down side to this product is that mineralised products tend to last less time on the skin but they last enough that its still worth and investment, with a shade like this its easy to touch up on the go without the fear of applying to much; looking like a clown .

Mac Blush in Dainty - Link

No comments:

Post a Comment