Monday 17 August 2015

Smokey Eye Palette



The newest edition, of the Urban Decay Naked palettes has arrived. Naked Smokey Eye , which if your like me I was thinking do I really need Four Urban Decay palettes but of course I'm a sucker for a Naked palette.




The palette itself is set up the exact same as Naked 3 palette with the hard case, 12 eye shadows alongside the compact mirror in the palette. The standouts about the packaging itself for me if that it has a magnetic close which is much more practical than the other Naked palettes, also the design on the package ( Swoon ) the smokey marble affect gives the packaging a  relay high end feel to it.When it comes to the shadows themselves I would go as far as saying this is my favourite Palette when it comes to the variety of colours it contains. The part I like most about the palette is that it appears urban decay have organised the shadows by finish starting with shimmer  followed by Satin and Matte Shades. Like all urban decay shadows they do have fall out but that expected with this brand, they are very blend able which for me is a must. Now on to the individual shades themselves.



High - very shimmery pink beige shade with glitter running through it
Dirty Sweet - is a light gold shimmer with no glitter
Radar - warm brown with gold shimmer
Armor -is a cool taupe shimmer with silver sparkle
Slanted - is silver satin shade with slight shimmer
Dagger - charcoal grey with micro shimmer
Black Market -Black satin with slight shimmer
Smolder - deep purplish shade with shimmer
Password- muted grey with brown undertones
Whiskey- charcoal brown matte finish
Combust - medium beige matte
Thirteen - white beige matte






No comments:

Post a Comment