Friday 31 July 2015

July Favourites


Another month has come & gone, so have products I have been loving throughout the month of July.




Le Blanc De Chanel - This product is a bit like Marmite to be you could either love it or hate it, for me it took a while to get use to. Its got quiet a think moisturiser feel to be so I canrt imagine it working well on oil skin, also it does if mixed with your foundation visibly lighten your foundation shade which can some time be annoying but the reason its in my favourites is because it does visible add radiance to your skin the second you rub it in .

Chanel Boy Lipstick - I mentioned before in a previous post that I'm always on the look out for the perfect every day lipstick, which I think I have found in the Chanel shade it such a sheer pink shades just give a perfect tint of pink without being to obvious, when I want to dress the lips up a bit I pair this with my charlotte tilbury lip cheat in pillow talk to give a darker yet still sheer lip colour

Zoeva Buffer brush- When it comes to brushes the only ones I have every touched is real techniques, But for christmas was bought Zoeva brushes and I hate to say it but these brushes are amazing, much preferred to Real techniques .This brush in particular is amazing were its a flat top brush its give you the ability to make even the lights foundation more fall coverage, It also feels so soft on the skin.

Benefit Palette - Travel is the first thing that comes to my mind when looking at this palette, Even though its a tin container the palette contains 5 blushes, 1 Bronzer and a highlighter shade which to be saves so much space.I have never been much of a benefit makeup user as I was terrified the makeup was cakey but bought this palette on a one of chance at christmas. But after buying the Hoola  Bronzer by its self and becoming obsessed I thought I would get this out and give it a go .All I can say is I'm obsessed with benefit at the moment the blushes are so pigmented yet not scary colour, Benefit Hola bronzer is such a natural blend able shade that suits all people and then to top it all off the Watts pup highlight give you such a obvious yet not horrible looking glow on the skin its get, looks amazing under the right lights .







No comments:

Post a Comment