Monday 29 December 2014

Deeply Dashing

That feeling you get when you watch a youtube video loved the look but find out one of the products was limited edition , was that exact same feeling I got abut the Mac pressed pigment in Deeply Dashing when I watch one of Tanya Burr video in which she used this .So when I cam across this on the Debenhams website I was very excited , I think it has been re introduced for christmas as it was part of the christmas collection last year and proved very popular . 







The pigmentation of the pigment is amazing like all Mac pigments its worth the money but I find that there isn't many nice shades when it comes to the pigments but when there is they are great . This pigment is a bronze colour with purple undertones and is great for all complexion as it warms up light complexions and works with darker complexions .I use this pigment on its own as it got enough pigmentation to not need things on top but I have tried shadows on top like Mac Antiqued and Bronze which both work great in the outer edge . When apply this pigment it feels quiet grainy because of the shimmer in it but when apply to the first its soft and very blend able . My favourite thing bout this pigment is that when it is on the lid it looks slightly wet which is great for giving a fresher look . 









                                                            Mac Pressed Pigment

No comments:

Post a Comment