Sunday 5 April 2015

March Favourites



Happy april literally cant believe that its april already its gone so fast , feels like it was christmas a month ago .Not that I'm complaining the summer is getting closer as the start of spring is officially here .For now these are the products I was loving in march.




Anastasia beverly hills Brow wiz - Link
I haven't tried a lot of brow products in the past , just sticking to my Rimmel brow pencil as its cheap and affective but I decided I need to try one of the famous Anastasia brow product ; decided to go with the brow wiz as it will be easier to use for a beginner . It comes in 6 shades I selected the shade Brunette  which is perfect match , the pencil is fab with its thin nib that allow light precise hairs that make them appear more natural, being a double ended product it has a spooley (brush ) at the end which before I got this product I didn't understand the need for my now I get the need to always having a spooley to get the best brows .The product stays in place all day , which is great bearing in mind i hate brow gel so don't use one .





YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick - Link
I normally only wear Mac lipsticks but I decided it was time for lipstick splurge , purchasing this YSL  lipstick in the colour 57 Pink Rhapsody.The lipstick is a Satin finish , with amazing colour pay off that i find on average last about 5 of 6 hours on my lips without re applying .The colour is a gorgeous pink with a red undertone that i think makes it great for the cold weather ; the hot .Being loving this in march !

Mac Prep and Prime Highlighter Pen - Link
March is the month of dark under eyes , and  being on a mission to hide them .Two of the products that are in my every day makeup bag to deal with dark circles are the Mac Prep and Prime Highlighter Pens in the shade Light Boost &  Bright Forecast.They come in four shades all together I have a peach shade to cancel out the dark under my eyes and a bright highlighting yellow shade to brighten under my eye . They come in a turn up pen for which makes them great for caring around with out needing a brush , they also don't crease. More in detail under eye circle blog post soon !



Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze and Glow - Link
Heaven in a compact , this hasn't left my makeup bag since I bought it around christmas but this month especially I have just been obsessed , I don't feel like its an over statemnt to say this is the best bronzer I have ever used its a matte bronzer that is a very universal colour to suit most skin tones; it gives a natural glow to the skin. The highlight is great giving a natural looking glow on the skin not the best I have used but still a great duo that i have used all month and the packaging is just to die for.

Loreal true match foundation - Link
Best drug store foundation , after trying a handful of drug store foundation this is the only one that I have enjoyed using. Its a medium to build-able coverage with a dewy finish, the colour range makes you spoilt for choose as there are over 20 shades.The foundation stays in place majority of the day and relay is worth a try is your looking for a drug store foundation.






Whats your favourites ?



No comments:

Post a Comment