Friday 8 May 2015

April Favourites


Happy May , I have been trying to make an effort to try new product as I'm normally one of them people who find a product they love ; to scared too change. So here are the products I have been loving in April.




Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universel Bronzing Link
Since England as been experiencing some sunny weather it was only right for me to get out my Chanel bronzer which I only use in the summer months, its a soft creamy texture that blends like butter on the skin. I have been using it as a contour or just to bronze up my skin and it works great at achieve just the right amount of bronze for my skin tone , Many people find this bronzer quiet orange but I personally think it purely depends on your skin tone I can imagine why people with very fair skin would find this orange but on my skin tone its perfect.

Charlotte tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk - Link
I feel like you can understand my love for this product considering I only brought it in the last week of april but have worn it everyday since without fail .Its a nude with a pinky brown colour to it , its so smooth to apply and is really build able which is why sometimes I will wear just this on my lips it also makes the marks around the lips seamlessly its perfect .For a lip liner its very lone lasting and doesn't leave you with the liner line around your lips at the end of the day .

Shu Uemura eye lash curlers - Link 
This eye lash curlers are one of them products that now I have got back into using them I'm like where have you been all my life the difference they make is incredible , they deffinalty work a lot better than most cheaper brands I have tried .The only down side is the eye lash curlers do not open that wide so it does make it slightly more difficult to get all your lashes in them at once , but never the less amazing lash curlers .


Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation - Link
My first foundation ever was this one, then I didn't use it for years but recently repurchased it now I'm  obsessed again.Its a high covered foundation which is what I love as I don't require concealer when I use this foundation , its last all day without fall and blends so seamlessly giving a air brush finished.

Beauty Blender Sponge - Link
I don't actually use the official beauty blender but i get one with that is the exact same off Ebay for a quarter of the price.But as a makeup tool its amazing gives the most seamless finish and is so versatile , I use it for contour as well as foundation. I always use the sponge wet as I do not like to results when its dry .

No comments:

Post a Comment