Monday 11 May 2015

L'Oréal True Match Foundation


There is quiet a lot of products that I'm always buying to try, but drugstore foundation aren't normally one of them after still having nightmares of them orange faces when I was younger.That being said after trying the L'Oréal True Match , I feel like I could be more willing the give drug store foundation ago.




Like all drugstore foundation the packaging is always a let down with a basic glass bottle ; a plastic lid that fall off all the time .That being said I really wouldn't let the packaging stop me buying this foundation as its become one of my go to foundations .Its a medium to build-able coverage with a dewy finish, the colour range makes you spoilt for choose as there are over 20 shades.The foundation stays in place majority of the day , also I find it blends seamlessly into the skin . My go to way of a applying this foundation is with the Zoeva flat top kabuki brush as the foundation has a more liquid finish. let me know if you know any good drug store foundations ?

L'Oréal True Match Foundation - Link

No comments:

Post a Comment