Sunday 5 July 2015

Bondi Sands

Like most people in England the summer comes and panic mood starts , as we realise we all look like casper the ghost. I am forever jealous of people who can were fake tan everyday and it looks naturally , Then I came across Bondi Sands after reading rave review from people in Australia and then seeing how crazy people in England went when they released it was sold in England I had to give it a try .




By no means would I say that I'm a good tan , quiet the opposite to be honest but I still love being brown as I tan quiet easily in the sun I do find that fake tan takes quiet well to me skin .

I purchased two products from the collection one being the self tanning lotion , then the other being the everyday tanning milk because i read on numerous blogs that the best thing to do is apply the self tanner first then everyday after apply the tanning milk to maintain it and as its a very moisturiser milk formula it stops parts like your elbows getting dry causing the tan to be darker there than the rest of your arm .

The products themselves are quiet expensive at £15 pound a bottle, but I'm a big believer that you get what you pay for with fake tan. I choose the colour light/Medium as I think is your not the best at apply Fake tan it better to start of a little bit lighter then mistakes won't be a obvious .

The process I do before tanning is pretty standard , starting with shaving and exfoliating in the shower then i tend to leave my skin for a few hours just to let it calm down before i apply fake tan and i always see better results that way .The next step I take is to moisturise  parts of my body like elbows , around the hands and ankle . The biggest thing I have learnt over the years is that you should not moisturise your whole body other wise the tan doesn't have anything to grip onto.The finale steps obviously apply the tan using a mitt to avoid brown hands ,then using makeup wipe I blend around my finger to ensure a natural finish .

It is a very moisturising formula for a fake tan which personally love as I find it doesn't stick to all the dry parts on your body (Elbows),I find a small amount goes a long way but over all I would say I'm really  impressed with it and will be trying the rest of the collection soon .

Bondi Sands Everyday Gradual tanning milk

Bondi Sands Self tanning Lotion 



No comments:

Post a Comment