Wednesday 15 July 2015

Nip+Fab


Like most people I'm always on the hunt for the perfect skincare products, until Kylie Jenner campaign with Nip + Fab I hadn't ever herd of there brand so after doing a tremendous amount of research and reviews. I decided too give some of there products a try, all of the products I will talk about below I've  been trying for a number of weeks .




Nip + Fab Dragons blood fix plumping serum - Link
I was sold on this product the minute Kylie Jenner said she uses it to stop her skin dehydrating on flights, after using this product for a few weeks two world come to ming plump and hydrating because that is exactly how it leaves my skin feeling  after using it. Compared to the over serum I find this is a great base to have on my skin before I apply makeup and it doesn't disturb the products on the skin.

Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum - Link
I don't know all of the ins and outs of skincare so can only go on what I know , but this product is a gel type serum that I find very cooling and calming on my skin. Glycolic acid is good for a variety of things from acne scars , ageing skin and minimising pores. For me personally I have noticed a huge difference in the appearance of my pores , I haven't really noticed a difference in acne scars but that isn't really my skin concern as I don't relay have bad acne. I apply a small dot of the product (one pump ) to my skin at night time after cleanser and toner asa small amount goes a long way. My only downside of this product is that it leave the skin feeling tacky so wouldn't be able to use it in the morning before makeup but overall very impressed with how its improved the appearance of my pores .

Nip + Fab Glycolic Cleansing Fix - Link
The cleanser I was sort of sold on by the fact it was glycolic product , so great for the same area as concern as the serum was. Overall I'm really impressed with this product the cleanser its self isn't really a makeup remover cleanser more of a skin care treatment so I use after removing makeup, its a gel formula but slightly watery. It has a really fresh light feeling and doesn't leave the skin feeling as if it has a seal left on the skin which I find is a common problem with skincare products.

Overall considering I had never heard of Nip+Fab as a brand I'm really glad I gave there products a go and defiantly will be trying more in the future as I found all of the products mostly done what they said they did and also all of the products were very light and cooling on the skin.






No comments:

Post a Comment